In the past, we have talked about some of the best Installous alternatives that allows us to download and install premium apps for free. One of them was vShare and ever since Installous shut down its operations, iOS users have looked for the best solution to help them use the premium apps before they make the purchase. So, in today’s article, we are going to see how you can download and install vShare on iOS 8.3 without jailbreak and how to use it on your device.
Almost all the apps and games in the iOS App store are paid, and if some are free, then they have limited features. So, you have to buy the applications to use it to it’s full potential. However, at times you might not get what you expected. I mean that you buy a premium application and it doesn’t have the features that you expected from it. So, that would mean that your money went down the drain. And that’s where vShare comes into action. You can use vShare on your iOS device to install paid apps and games for free without any restriction. So, let’s see how to install vShare on iOS without any jailbreak.
Note: We don’t support or encourage any type of app piracy and we are not affiliated with vShare. The developers of the apps/games work hard, so you should spend money to buy those apps and not download the cracked version. This post is made only to give you a way to use the paid apps for free so that you can check them and see if it’s worth buying. If you like the app, make sure you purchase it. This post is purely for informational purposes only.
What is vShare?
vShare is a app store (similar to iOS App Store) which allows its users to download and install various apps and games for free. When you download and install vShare for iOS 8.3, you will be able to install any app that you want.
vShare is fully compatible with jailbroken devices. But, you can install vShare on iOS devices as well that are not jailbroken.
vShare has become a lot popular among iOS users and if any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is jailbroken, then vShare market will be present in that device. The servers crash a few times because a lot of users are online installing various applications on their smartphones.
So, if you have installed the marketplace for apps, then make sure that you use the app at hours with less traffic to avoid any server crashes and download the apps without any issues.
Now, let’s see how you can download and install vShare on iOS devices. We will see the tutorials to download vShare for iOS 8.3 without jailbreak as well as for devices with jailbreak.
Download and Install vShare on Devices with Jailbreak
Before you start following the steps, make sure that you use an iOS device that is jailbroken and have Cydia app installed on it. If not, then either follow the next section or jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and proceed with the below steps.
- Step 1: On your device, open Cydia and go to Settings and then tap Manage icon at the bottom.
- Step 2: Now, tap on Sources, then tap on Edit button and then click on Add.
- Step 3: Now, add these 2 official vShare repos: repo.apvv.com and repo.insanelyi.com on your device.
- Step 4: Now, in Cydia, tap on the Search icon at the bottom of the page and search for vShare.
- Step 5: Finally, install vShare on your iOS device.
You will now be able to launch vShare app from the app drawer on your smartphone. So exit Cydia and go to vShare on iOS device and start using it.
Install vShare on iOS 8.3 Without Jailbreak from Your PC
You can download vShare and install it on your iDevice using your computer. So, let’s see how you can do that by following the steps below:
- Step 1: On your computer, open the browser and go to vShare.com website.
- Step 2: Click on the blue icon that says “Download” to begin the download process.
- Step 3: Save the installer file on your PC. Don’t install it yet.
- Step 4: Now, plug in your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer.
- Step 5: Open the installer on your computer and follow the installation wizard to complete the process.
- Step 6: Now, you can go to your iDevice and open vShare from the home screen.
That’s how you can easily download and install vShare on iOS using Windows computer. So, if your device is not jailbroken, use the steps above to use the app.
Download and Install vShare from your iOS Device (With and Without Jailbreak)
This is the most efficient way to download vShare on iOS device. It doesn’t matter if your device is jailbroken or not. Simply follow the steps below to install vShare app market.
- Step 1: Open Safari browser on your device and go to vShare.com website.
- Step 2: Tap on the green download button, depending on whether your device is jailbroken or not.
- Step 3: Tap on Install when a pop-up appears on your device.
- Step 4: The installation process will now begin and once it is completed, the vShare icon will appear on your device’s homescreen.
If a warning appears on your screen that says “Untrusted App Developer”, then simply click on Trust and everything will be fine.
Now, you can easily use vShare on OS 8.3 without any issues. You can follow any of above methods to download and install the app depending on the jailbreak status of your device.
Fix “Cannot Connect to vShare API” Error
If you are getting error message that says “cannot connect to ssl-api.appvv.com” or “cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api”, then you don’t need to worry as it can be fixed easily.
To fix the error message, simply double tap on the home button and close all the open applications on your device. Wait for a few minutes and then try to install vShare on iOS device again and the error will be fixed.
So, that’s how you can download and install vShare on iOS 8.3 without jailbreak. If you enjoyed the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download their favorite apps easily on their device.
Please note, this is an informative post and the decision of using this type of platform is up to you. All the above methods can be used to install vShare on iOS devices.