There are several browser apps for Android device and if you are looking for a browser that gives you fast internet access, then you need to download and install Google Chrome APK on your device. In this article, we are going to share with you a link to get the latest version of Google Chrome browser app which you can install on your Android device. If you have an iPhone, then you can download the IPA file from the iOS app store.
You can download the browser app directly from Google Play Store, but there are certain issues with doing so. I face connectivity issues even when I have a high speed Internet connection and there are lots of Google Play Store errors that prevents you from downloading your favorite apps and games. That’s why it’s a nice idea to download the official APK file of Google Chrome and install it manually on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Features of Google Chrome APK
If you use multiple devices to surf the Internet, then Google Chrome allows you to sync your devices so that you never lose any data or progress when using some other gadget.
Moreover, when you purchase a new Android phone, Google Chrome comes pre-installed as the default browser. So, you can auto-update it or manually update it by going to Google Play Store. However, if you are facing issues with the download process, then you can download Chrome APK and manually install it.
If you haven’t used Chrome browser on your Android smartphone, then you need to learn about its best features. Check out some of the highlights below:
- When surfing with Google Chrome, it reduces the data usage by up to 50%.
- It allows you to do faster browsing by suggesting queries as well as giving you the list of the pages you visited based on the query you type in the address bar.
- If you don’t want to type the queries, then you can use the Google Voice search feature to enter your queries through speech.
- The Translate feature easily translates any language to your local language. This helps you in reading any web page on the Internet.
- If you don’t want to log your searches in the History tab, then you can browse the Internet via Incognito mode to keep your data private.
- You can sync all your data across devices to access your bookmarks from your phone, laptop or your smartphone.
Related: Instagram APK | WeChat APK | Facebook APK
These are only some of the features and highlights of the app. You will find a lot of other stuff when you start using Google Chrome browser app for Android to surf the Internet.
Download Google Chrome APK (Latest)
If you do not wish to download the Chrome APK file from Google Play Store, or you are not able to do it, then you can simply use the below download link to get the latest version of Google Chrome browser app for Android.
Once you have downloaded the APK file of Chrome browser, you need to go to Settings > Developer Options on your Android device and enable installation from Unknown Sources.
You will be able to install the APK file manually only if the Unknown Sources is enabled in the Settings options.
This is how you can download Google Chrome APK for Android and install the browser manually. If you liked the post, then share it with your friends and keep visiting as we will be sharing more latest Android APKs in our upcoming posts.