When it comes to protecting your online identity and keeping your data secure, you need to use the best VPN tools that take care of these things for you. Almost all the VPN tools allow you to change your IP address so that your online identity is secure and you can surf the Internet anonymously. In today’s article, we are going to talk about SecureVPN which provides a lot of features that you need to make sure your Internet connection is secure.
With SecureVPN, you can hide your IP address to surf various websites anonymously, you will be able to unblock websites like Facebook and access them, WiFi security will be enabled and you online identity and privacy will be protected. In this article, we are going to see SecureVPN review and how easily it can be set up and used on your devices.
When you talk about VPN tools, you expect certain features that will help you in protecting your online identity as well as your network traffic. SecureVPN offers almost all the features and more and you can have a look at some of them below.
- With the feature to hide your IP address, you can surf the web anonymously.
- You get unlimited access to VoIP, video calls and messaging services like Viber, WhatsApp Messenger, IMO, Facebook Messenger, Skype etc. without worrying about privacy issues.
- You can use the VPN software to unblock websites like YouTube, Facebook or other blocked websites like Netflix and access them and use them from anywhere in the world without any restrictions.
- While you are using public WiFi hotspots, the tool encrypts your Internet connection to protect your data from falling into the wrong hands.
- The servers are spread out in multiple countries which means that you can select a country and an IP address from the server present in that country will be assigned to you.
- With an awesome encryption service, all your data will be protected and your online identity will not be compromised. This will help you preventing hackers from stealing your confidential data and exploiting it.
- SecureVPN is available for multiple platforms like Windows, Mac OS X, Android as well as iOS. You can download the free version and use it.
SecureVPN Review – How to Use it?
To start using the software on your computer, you need to visit the official website and download the free version of SecureVPN from there.
So, go to www.securevpn.com and click on the download button to get the “.exe” file on your PC. Once downloaded, install the software on your computer.
Once the installation process is finished, you will be able to launch the VPN tool. It will look something like the image below.
SecureVPN Android App
Click on the drop-down menu to select the country and then click on the Connect button. The tool will then try to establish the connection with the servers in your chosen country.
The free version of SecureVPN offers you 1000 MB of data per month. So, you can use the free version if your data usage is within that limit.
With the free version, you get unlimited speed, secure connection, web and VoIP access but you can’t connect more than 1 device with it, you don’t get full network access and your VPN session lasts for only 20 minutes in one go.
On the other hand, with premium version, you get unlimited access to everything without any restrictions.
The premium version of the VPN tool comes with unlimited speed, secure connection, web and VoIP access, unlimited data transfer, unlimited session duration, full network access and you can connect upto 5 devices with it.
The price of the premium version of SecureVPN is $7.99 per month but you can save money by paying for a whole year which costs only $69.99 per year.
You can download and install SecureVPN on your computer or smartphones to protect your online privacy and secure your Internet connection. Use the below links to download the software on different devices.
Windows / Mac OS XAndroidiOS
I hope that you liked the article about SecureVPN review and if you found it useful, then please share it with your friends so that they too can use the free VPN tool to protect their online identity.